I can say that my relationship with Brittany, Tim and their families have taken getting to know someone to a whole other level. Yes their wedding was beautiful and the details were perfectly executed, but that’s not what stood out to me about this wedding. It was the couple.
Brittany’s generosity, kind love and hysterical text messages started immediately the first time we spoke. I answered my phone, while I was at the grocery store, and Brittany and I discussed her wedding plans for over an hour. Brittany said she talked with and researched over 20 photographers, but knew she wanted to use me for her wedding. Later that week I met with her Mom, Dad, sisters and fiancé, Tim, at my studio and we all had such a blast together. That is when I knew how important family was to this couple! Brittany happened to book me while I was on my way to the hospital to deliver my baby girl. She was so sweet and dropped flowers off to me that same day. Over the months leading up to the wedding we would randomly chat, iMessage each other and Britney’s fun personality always made me laugh with remarks like these…
• A photographer who is as fabulous as YOU…that’s who! Booking you was the best decision ever. Heart is so happy and mind is at ease knowing we’re in the most amazing hands imaginable with you by our side. Definitely will connect soon…you’re a doll!
• I. Just. Love. You. PERIOD! You make my heart smile. You’re a GEM! Chat soon (you get some rest…can’t wait to see how you rocked it at Vie!) Smooches, doll! 😘
• You’re in FL. You’re working your magic at another wedding (lucky peeps). But I can’t help myself…
• Philly Wedding Mag PIC OF THE WEEK?! GIRRRRLLL! You KNOW I’m dying! I effing love you SO much! 😍 You freaking amazing human, you! Made my DREAMS come true! Sending virtual smooches…like more than you know!
• I so can’t wait to squeeze you until you can’t breathe. Pinching myself! AH-MAZING 😘
• You DEFINE bomb dot com!! Holy hell. I love you, period. Thank you a MILLION times over, my angel!! Forever grateful for you!! 😘 xx
• In. Love. You are a GOD SEND! Going through these again and again tomorrow and will text you about prints. LOVEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU! 😘 xx
• OHHHH how I wish you could have heard the squeals! You. Are. Amazing. Best surprise gift EVER! We LOVE YOU, our precious Sar! 😘
• THANK YOU for continuing to make our hearts smile so big…you’re the most special thing!
Brittany’s style and taste (man does she have taste) really shown through on the day she married Tim. Tim and Brittany’s love for each other really stood out at their first-look. So much so that the image of them seeing each other for the first time was featured online, in Philadelphia Wedding Magazine. She worked with Ceschaphe’s culinary Artist to create her stunning wedding cake and I had time to talk to her grandfather to see where she really gets her sense of humor. I can honestly say that I never heard comments like that at a wedding before. At the end of the night, when everyone was saying good night, We were not quite ready to leave, so Tony and I set up candles down the street in front of a graffiti covered abandoned lot and created some really unique images. Then, just like it started, the night came to an end with about 15 minutes of hugging and talking with family before leaving. I am so grateful to Brittany, Tim and their family for allowing Tony and I to feel so included and to capture such precious moments. I know this is only the beginning and I will be photographing the next generation of moments, love and friendship.
To view the client slideshow and more images from this Cescaphe Ballroom, Philadelphia Wedding (click here).
Contributing Event Vendors:
Reception Venue – Cescaphe Ballroom Event Group
Ceremony Venue – Cescaphe Ballroom Event Group
Event Lighting – Beautiful Blooms
DJ – Dave Stocklos, Synergetic Sounds
Ceremony Music – Synergetic Sounds
Photographer – Sarah DiCicco
Video Production – EAV Productions
Wedding Dress Designer – Hayley Paige
Bridal Gown Boutique – Kleinfeld Bridal
Bridal Shoes – Badgley Mischka
Bridal Jewelry – MEG Jewelry
Wedding Rings – Benari Jewelers
Grooms Fashions – BLACK by Vera Wang
Makeup Artist – Rita Marie Pinto
Hair Stylist – Alicia McLaughlin
Invitations – Wedding Paper Divas
Floral Designer – Beautiful Blooms
Wedding Cake – Jen Roach, Cescaphe Event Group
Transportation – Chic’s Limousine and Transportation
Bride Prep Location – Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia